- Purify On the Go: Use the water bottle filter to purify and confidently create safe, clean drinking water wherever you go. Filters are good for 60 gallons worth of filtering, or 3-4 months depending on water consumption.
- Compatible with Simple Modern Water Bottles: The reusable filter attaches to the straw of all Simple Modern Summit and Ascent Water Bottles.
- Removes Impurities Including: Chlorine, 99.999% of all unwanted particles, 99.99% of cysts, including giardia and cryptosporidium, and 99% of ailment. *Test Results performed by independent third party.
- Directions for Use: Soak your filter in water for approximately one minute before the first use. This loosens the pleats and helps activate the filter paper. Cut 2.5 inches off the clear straw of your Summit or Ascent Water Bottle, and insert the filter’s tip into the bottom of the straw. Attach the top of the straw to the Water Bottle’s lid as normal, fill your bottle with water, twist on your lid, and drink your purified, safe drinking water!
- Why Simple Modern: Our Generosity & Excellence core principles lead us to sell quality products, partner with others, and donate over 10% of profits.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if there is something wrong with my product?
Your purchase will be protected by our limited lifetime warranty. If your product is defective please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Broken lids and drinkware that has lost its insulating properties are covered but general wear and tear like dents and scratches are not.
When will my order ship?
Orders will typically ship in 3-5 business days. Depending on which products you order, products could come separately from different fulfillment centers.
How many days should I expect for shipping?
Standard shipping orders average 4-8 business days from the time of shipment in the contiguous US.
What do I do if I have questions about my product?
Do you ship to international destinations?
Simple Modern will ship products to Canada, but these orders may be subject to import taxes, customs/duties, and other fees that are not included in the check out total.
Other international locations are not supported at this time.
Does Simple Modern use BPA-free and lead-free paint, ink, and powder coatings on its stainless-steel vessels?
Absolutely. Simple Modern uses only BPA-free and lead-free paint, inks, and powder coating materials on its products and subjects its paints, inks, and powder coatings to independent, third-party testing to verify they are free of BPA, lead, and other toxins.
Are Simple Modern products safe?
Of course. Simple Modern puts the quality of its products and the safety of its customers at the forefront of its innovation. Simple Modern strives to produce safe and quality products at affordable prices. We take this mission very seriously and always will.
For this reason, Simple Modern products and accessories undergo third-party consumer product testing pursuant to requirements from the Food and Drug Administration, the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission for child safety, and California Proposition 65.
WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS SIMPLE MODERN?
Simple Modern is an employee-owned Oklahoma based company whose mission statement is we exist to give generously. Our desire is to make 5-star products offering remarkable value so we can give to worthy organizations making the world a better place. To hear more please check out simplemodern.com/pages/mission-purpose for a video about us and more.
How do I personalize my bottle or tumbler?
We’ve temporarily suspended our personalization and laser engraving features on SimpleModern.com. In an effort to bring you the highest quality products and exceptional customer experience, we’re upgrading our machinery, facilities, software, and processes. We’re working toward a future where our personalized products are more customizable, delivered faster, and look even more amazing.
Click here for more details.
Hard to suck water through, difficult and requires extreme suction that's a pain and annoying. Waste of money.
Water bottles what do I need with another one. I thought looking at bottle on clearance. I really do like the forest design though, and it is insulated. Turns out it is my favorite! keeps things cold, cleans easy. (SM get the tabs back in stock) most of my old bottles went to good will, and I have bought more of the SM bottles at full price even. Good Stuff.
In order to use this filter you need to cut your straw. Would be great if you could provide the right correct size straw with this attachment to begin with. Otherwise, does it's job and happy with it
This water filter is perfect so giving you the crisp water taste.