We are proud to stand behind all of our products. Every Simple Modern product is made to the highest standard and we take our product performance seriously, which is why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on our products covering any manufacturer’s defects.
What does our warranty cover?
2. Drinkware that has lost its insulating properties: Simple Modern stands by the vacuum insulation of its stainless-steel vessels for the life of the vessel. While it is rare for vacuum insulation to fail, it can occur. This usually happens when a trauma occurs to the vessel such as a significant drop. The way to test if vacuum insulation has failed is to see if the temperature of the contents inside the vessel impacts the temperature of the outside of the vessel. For example, does hot content inside the vessel make the outside of the vessel hot or does ice cold content inside the vessel make the outside of the vessel cold. Testing the time the content inside of your vessel remains hot or cold is not a sufficient test, as there are many variables that can impact the time it takes for content inside the vessel to change temperature.
To test the integrity of your vessel’s vacuum insulation, fill the vessel with either boiling or ice water. (If using boiling water, be very careful as you pour and do not put a lid on the vessel. Also, do not hold the vessel as you fill it.) Wait 5 to 10 minutes and test to see if any part of the outside of your vessel has become hot or cold, respectively. If it has, contact us to confirm your eligibility for product replacement.
3. Shipping related damages or issues: If your product arrives and has been dented or scratched in the shipping process please follow the steps to initiate a claim. If you use your product, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage.
4. What do I do if my product gets rust? Occasionally a vessel can have rust after usage and we recommend using a Simple Modern cleaning tablet first as that will usually solve the problem. If the issue persists then initiate a claim.
What our warranty does not cover?
2. Lost or stolen product are not covered by the warranty.
Please note that if your Simple Modern product is eligible for a replacement then your replacement will be the same size and color of your purchased product. If your product is no longer in stock then your replacement will be of similar size and color.
Can I return my product purchased at Simplemodern.com if it is not defective?
Non-defective products purchased on simplemodern.com can be returned to Simple Modern for a full refund within 90 days of the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, products must be in an unused condition with their original packaging intact.
Are Personalized or Custom Orders eligible for return?
Since all personalized or custom engraving orders are permanently customized to your liking, they are not eligible for returns.
How do I initiate a claim when I have an issue with my Simple Modern product?
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org when initiating a claim:
- Order number
- Shipping address
- Specific product details
- Proof of purchase
- Issue you are experiencing
Is the warranty dependent on where I bought my Simple Modern product?
No. The limited lifetime warranty applies to product bought online or in stores.
How does a customer return product if purchased at Simplemodern.com?
Send an email to email@example.com and request a pre-paid shipping label to use for return. Your order will be refunded upon receipt at our warehouse.
Once a refund is processed, it will take 3-5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if there is something wrong with my product?
Your purchase will be protected by our limited lifetime warranty. If your product is defective please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Broken lids and drinkware that has lost its insulating properties are covered but general wear and tear like dents and scratches are not.
When will my order ship?
Orders will typically ship in 3-5 business days. Depending on which products you order, products could come separately from different fulfillment centers.
How many days should I expect for shipping?
Standard shipping orders average 4-8 business days from the time of shipment in the contiguous US.
What do I do if I have questions about my product?
Do you ship to international destinations?
Simple Modern does ship outside of the United States, but these orders may be subject to import taxes, customs/duties, and other fees that are not included in the check out total.
Average shipping times are 3-5 weeks for international deliveries.
Does Simple Modern use BPA-free and lead-free paint, ink, and powder coatings on its stainless-steel vessels?
Absolutely. Simple Modern uses only BPA-free and lead-free paint, inks, and powder coating materials on its products and subjects its paints, inks, and powder coatings to independent, third-party testing to verify they are free of BPA, lead, and other toxins.
Are Simple Modern products safe?
Of course. Simple Modern puts the quality of its products and the safety of its customers at the forefront of its innovation. Simple Modern strives to produce safe and quality products at affordable prices. We take this mission very seriously and always will.
For this reason, Simple Modern products and accessories undergo third-party consumer product testing pursuant to requirements from the Food and Drug Administration, the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission for child safety, and California Proposition 65.
WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS SIMPLE MODERN?
Simple Modern is an employee-owned Oklahoma based company whose mission statement is we exist to give generously. Our desire is to make 5-star products offering remarkable value so we can give to worthy organizations making the world a better place. To hear more please check out simplemodern.com/pages/mission-purpose for a video about us and more.