- Triple insulated, single compartment, bucket-style lunch bag ideal for on-the-go meals, picnics, road trips, lunch at the office, the beach and more!
- Hand made with high-quality 600 D polyester, strong zippers, and durable, reinforced stitching that maintains the bag's shape
- Features one reinforced handle on top to carry the bag by hand; a removable and adjustable strap to carry it on your shoulder; an exterior zipper-closure pocket; and an interior mesh zipper-closure pocket
- The outside of the bag measures 9.8 inches wide, 6.88 inches deep, 10.2 inches tall. US Patent Pending.
- Why Simple Modern: Our core principles of Generosity and Excellence have inspired us to sell high quality products, act as great partners with everyone we interact with, and give away a minimum of 10% of our profits
Frequently Asked Questions
What if there is something wrong with my product?
Your purchase will be protected by our limited lifetime warranty. If your product is defective please email email@example.com for assistance.
Broken lids and drinkware that has lost its insulating properties are covered but general wear and tear like dents and scratches are not.
When will my order ship?
Orders will typically ship in 3-5 business days. Depending on which products you order, products could come separately from different fulfillment centers.
How many days should I expect for shipping?
Standard shipping orders average 4-8 business days from the time of shipment in the contiguous US.
What do I do if I have questions about my product?
Do you ship to international destinations?
Simple Modern does ship outside of the United States, but these orders may be subject to import taxes, customs/duties, and other fees that are not included in the check out total.
Average shipping times are 3-5 weeks for international deliveries.
Does Simple Modern use BPA-free and lead-free paint, ink, and powder coatings on its stainless-steel vessels?
Absolutely. Simple Modern uses only BPA-free and lead-free paint, inks, and powder coating materials on its products and subjects its paints, inks, and powder coatings to independent, third-party testing to verify they are free of BPA, lead, and other toxins.
Are Simple Modern products safe?
Of course. Simple Modern puts the quality of its products and the safety of its customers at the forefront of its innovation. Simple Modern strives to produce safe and quality products at affordable prices. We take this mission very seriously and always will.
For this reason, Simple Modern products and accessories undergo third-party consumer product testing pursuant to requirements from the Food and Drug Administration, the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission for child safety, and California Proposition 65.
WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS SIMPLE MODERN?
Simple Modern is an employee-owned Oklahoma based company whose mission statement is we exist to give generously. Our desire is to make 5-star products offering remarkable value so we can give to worthy organizations making the world a better place. To hear more please check out simplemodern.com/pages/mission-purpose for a video about us and more.