OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
WIN A ONE-ON-ONE, VIRTUAL COFFEE WITH COLTON (COLTON UNDERWOOD)
- Sweepstakes Timing: Win a One-on-One, Virtual Coffee With Colton (Colton Underwood) (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. MT on June 24, 2020 and ends 11:59 p.m. MT on July 8, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age as of date of entry. Winner will be required to show proof of eligibility. Employees of Sponsor or Administrator, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertisers, affiliate agencies, and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and spouses) and household members (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes at http://www.simplemodern.com/pages/Coffee-with-Colton-Contest (the “Website”). From the Website, complete the registration form (No Purchase Necessary) or enter to win upon purchase of a customized, Coffee With Colton, Simple Modern product from Simple Modern by entering promo code "coffee" on checkout. Your entry must be received by 11:59 p.m. MT on July 8, 2020 to be eligible. One entry per person regardless of whether entrant entered the Sweepstakes with or without purchase. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void such entries and disqualify said entrant.
- Random Drawings: One winner will be selected at random at the end of the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about the first business day following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winner is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with the Prize awarded.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified via email. A return email as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner being drawn. Winner will also be announced on one or more social media sites and/or websites associated with Colton Underwood, Coffee With Colton, and Simple Modern. Entrants consent to their name and likeness being published for this announcement.
- Prize: Subject to these Official Rules, winner will be eligible to have a Virtual Coffee With Colton at a mutually agreeable time. Winner will be contacted by a representative of Mr. Underwood to schedule the virtual meeting. Sponsor reserves the right to end the virtual meeting if winner displays any disruptive, rude, offensive, or otherwise unacceptable behavior or appearance, as determined by Sponsor. By participating in this Sweepstakes Winner consents to having his/her virtual meeting recorded in its entirety and having winner’s name and likeness and all or portions of winner’s Virtual Coffee With Colton (chosen at the sole discretion of Sponsor) posted on websites or social media belonging to Colton Underwood, Coffee With Colton, or Simple Modern. It is anticipated that the Virtual Coffee With Colton will last 15 minutes or less. However, Sponsor and Administrator make no warranties or guarantees regarding the duration of the Virtual Coffee With Colton. If the virtual meeting is disrupted because of a technical interruption or problem, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to end, reconvene, extend, or reschedule the meeting. Sponsor at its sole discretion, may extend the Virtual Coffee With Colton beyond the estimated approximately 15-minutes.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and Administrator. All entries and the Prize require use of an electronic device/s by entrants with internet access. Devices and internet access are not provided to entrants. Standard data rates apply according to the terms and conditions of entrants’ service agreement with their internet or wireless carrier and entrants are required to pay for same. The Sponsor and Administrator and their agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, website, telephone, or other malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any equipment associated with or utilized in Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator are also not liable for any damage to any devises resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes or any website or software required for same. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via Website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an disruptive, offensive, or inappropriate manner, or who acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by electronic virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor or Administrator reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select a winner from among all eligible entries received by the end of the applicable entry period prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrants agree that Sponsor and Administrator, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, agencies, and all of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and assigns, representatives, and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability for injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance of the Prize, and the participation in, re-airing or dissemination of the Prize or portions thereof. Entrants further acknowledge that Administrator, its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, agencies, and all of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and assigns, representatives, and agents, do not necessarily agree with or endorse what is said or done by Colton Underwood/Coffee With Colton and have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability for injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly for anything said or done by Colton Underwood and/or on Coffee With Colton. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby represent and warrant that they have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with their content. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submits to exclusive personal jurisdiction in and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state of Colorado and federal courts in Colorado.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Rocky Mountain Ventures LLC (“Sponsor”).
- Administrator The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Real Value LLC dba Simple Modern (“Simple Modern” and “Administrator”).