- Take balanced and perfectly portioned meals and snacks on the go for you or your kids in the Simple Modern Porter Bento Box! It features five divided compartments and a lockable snap to secure the lid; Your purchase includes one bento box case and one insert
- Case and removable insert are made from durable BPA-free plastic; Insert is dishwasher safe; case should be washed by hand; This Bento Box is not microwave safe
- Bento Box seals securely with a lockable push-in snap and, when closed properly, will not leak; The Bento Box lid is attached with hinges and it opens like a suitcase
- Measures 8.5 inches wide, 2.25 inches tall and 6 inches deep; Weighs 1.7lb; The five compartments are, from largest to smallest: 5 x 3 inches; 4.5 x 2 inches; 1.5 x 2 inches (2); and 3 x 2 inches; All of the compartments are 1.5 inches deep
- Why Simple Modern: Our core principles of Generosity and Excellence have inspired us to sell high quality products, act as great partners with everyone we interact with, and give away a minimum of 10% of our profits
Frequently Asked Questions
What if there is something wrong with my product?
Your purchase will be protected by our limited lifetime warranty. If your product is defective please email email@example.com for assistance.
Broken lids and drinkware that has lost its insulating properties are covered but general wear and tear like dents and scratches are not.
When will my order ship?
Orders will typically ship in 3-5 business days. Depending on which products you order, products could come separately from different fulfillment centers.
How many days should I expect for shipping?
Standard shipping orders average 4-8 business days from the time of shipment in the contiguous US.
What do I do if I have questions about my product?
Do you ship to international destinations?
Simple Modern does ship outside of the United States, but these orders may be subject to import taxes, customs/duties, and other fees that are not included in the check out total.
Average shipping times are 3-5 weeks for international deliveries.
Does Simple Modern use BPA-free and lead-free paint, ink, and powder coatings on its stainless-steel vessels?
Absolutely. Simple Modern uses only BPA-free and lead-free paint, inks, and powder coating materials on its products and subjects its paints, inks, and powder coatings to independent, third-party testing to verify they are free of BPA, lead, and other toxins.
Are Simple Modern products safe?
Of course. Simple Modern puts the quality of its products and the safety of its customers at the forefront of its innovation. Simple Modern strives to produce safe and quality products at affordable prices. We take this mission very seriously and always will.
For this reason, Simple Modern products and accessories undergo third-party consumer product testing pursuant to requirements from the Food and Drug Administration, the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission for child safety, and California Proposition 65.
WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS SIMPLE MODERN?
Simple Modern is an employee-owned Oklahoma based company whose mission statement is we exist to give generously. Our desire is to make 5-star products offering remarkable value so we can give to worthy organizations making the world a better place. To hear more please check out simplemodern.com/pages/mission-purpose for a video about us and more.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This box is awesome. Has multiple compartments to organize your snacks. Each compartment seals perfectly once the lid is engaged and doesn't allow dry snacks to get exposed to moisture from other foods.
We were so excited to receive these!! They are so cute and my kids loved the designs. We made lunches in them the first day to test them out at home. Two complaints were one they are heavy and two of the locks already broke off. My two youngest (2&4 ) tried to close them and the lock button had slid down so they broke off when they tried to close them. Honestly it makes them easier to open and they still don't leak as of now. Overall these are super adorable and perfect for my kids lunches.
We have used this product for an entire school year. I love the compartment size and quality construction with one caveat…. the locking mechanism is severely flawed. It falls off constantly! Fortunately my kindergartner didn’t throw it away. Great product but a major Achilles. I don’t know if I’d buy another for my younger children.
Super cute bento box with lots of fun compartments for meals and snacks. Really well made/quality product and excellent customer service.
The lock on the latch is a bit tricky for my 5 YO, so I just keep it unlocked, as it does snap shut pretty tight. The box itself is a little heavy, but it's an indication of the quality material used.
I purchased two of these bento boxes for my twins to use when they went back to in-person school and unfortunately one has already broken. The locking mechanism comes off as does the inner rubber lining. They definitely keep the food cold & everything stays in its place but I am disappointed I have a broken one after less than 2 months of part-time use.