water resistant fabric
dual water bottle sleeves
rolling suitcase strap
- Simple Modern Legacy Backpack is ideal for school, work, traveling, and everyday use for men, women and kids
- Features padded laptop sleeve, tablet sleeve, small pockets for pens and USBs, zip-closure mesh pocket, two exterior zip-closure pockets, two bottle sleeves, padded adjustable straps and a travel strap
- Made from durable water resistant polyester
- The 25 Liter Legacy Backpack fits most 15” laptops, an 11” tablet, two 1” 3-ring binders, 2 medium/large books OR a Simple Modern Bento Box, a light jacket and a travel umbrella; The water bottle sleeves fit up to a 22oz Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle
- Why Simple Modern: Our core principles of Generosity and Excellence have inspired us to sell high quality products, act as great partners with everyone we interact with, and give away a minimum of 10% of our profits
Frequently Asked Questions
What if there is something wrong with my product?
Your purchase will be protected by our limited lifetime warranty. If your product is defective please email email@example.com for assistance.
Broken lids and drinkware that has lost its insulating properties are covered but general wear and tear like dents and scratches are not.
When will my order ship?
Orders will typically ship in 3-5 business days. Depending on which products you order, products could come separately from different fulfillment centers.
How many days should I expect for shipping?
Standard shipping orders average 4-8 business days from the time of shipment in the contiguous US.
What do I do if I have questions about my product?
Do you ship to international destinations?
Simple Modern will ship products to Canada, but these orders may be subject to import taxes, customs/duties, and other fees that are not included in the check out total.
Other international locations are not supported at this time.
Does Simple Modern use BPA-free and lead-free paint, ink, and powder coatings on its stainless-steel vessels?
Absolutely. Simple Modern uses only BPA-free and lead-free paint, inks, and powder coating materials on its products and subjects its paints, inks, and powder coatings to independent, third-party testing to verify they are free of BPA, lead, and other toxins.
Are Simple Modern products safe?
Of course. Simple Modern puts the quality of its products and the safety of its customers at the forefront of its innovation. Simple Modern strives to produce safe and quality products at affordable prices. We take this mission very seriously and always will.
For this reason, Simple Modern products and accessories undergo third-party consumer product testing pursuant to requirements from the Food and Drug Administration, the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission for child safety, and California Proposition 65.
WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS SIMPLE MODERN?
Simple Modern is an employee-owned Oklahoma based company whose mission statement is we exist to give generously. Our desire is to make 5-star products offering remarkable value so we can give to worthy organizations making the world a better place. To hear more please check out simplemodern.com/pages/mission-purpose for a video about us and more.
Why choose the Legacy?
With padded laptop and tablet sleeves, zip-closure pockets, dual waterbottle pockets and durable water-resistant material, the Legacy Backpack is ideal for school, work, traveling, and everyday use for men, women and kids.
your s|m drinkware
Love the blue color we bought. Many compartments which is great. My Kindergartener is actually using it so it is big on him but I think it still works well. One major gripe is that the water bottle holder on the outside is made of non elastic fabric so it takes a bit more patience to maneuver a water bottle in.
The material is a bit stiff which makes the zippers slightly hard to pull but other than that I am really liking it so far!
It's a nice bag but they sent me the wrong color
So gorgeous!! Beautiful pattern, great stitching, so many pockets!!! I cannot wait to hear how much my aunt loves it after her trip!
We loved them!