This single-serving toasty beverage is a great way to stay warm when the temperatures plummet! Pour it in your favorite Scout tumbler and it’ll stay piping hot for hours.
- 3/4 cup of milk or milk alternative (we used almond milk in ours)
- 1 packet of your favorite powder hot chocolate mix
- Favorite chocolate candy bar
- Spoonful of cardamom
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of mini marshmallows!
- Gather ingredients and grab your Scout mug!
- Heat the milk (or milk alternative) in a saucepan. Use more milk or add water for a thinner consistency. The milk should be hot, but not boiling.
- Add your cocoa to the saucepan and mix with the warming milk until all the clumps have dissolved.
- Add the spoonful of cardamom - more or less to taste!
- Prepare the toppings. Break up the candy bar into small pieces.
- Transfer the warming cocoa to a pitcher and pour into your Scout mug (or pour directly into your Scout if you’re talented like that!)
- Top with marshmallows, chocolate bits and a pinch of salt.